MAKE A RESERVATION
(All Teamlink programming is custom designed and scheduled. Please contact us for more information, and to reserve a date.)
For the courses and trips offered by Shenandoah Mountain Guides, the following procedures apply.
- Choose the course or trip you are interested in from the selection.
- Check the latest calendar for dates of availability..
If you have a group (4 or more) and prefer another date, choose your date.
- Contact Us with your course or trip request.
- To reserve a date for a course or trip we require either payment in full or a deposit. Deposit or payment in full can be by either electronic means or mail.
(Deposits and payments in full can be made via cash, personal check, money order or PayPal. If a reservation is made with only a deposit, the balance is due at the time of the course or trip. The balance can be paid with cash, personal check or money order. No credit card payments are accepted in the field)
- Upon receipt of your deposit you will be provided with additional forms and detailed information about your selected course or trip.
We strive to keep our guide/instructor : client ratios very high, around 1:4. We have found that this is the best way we can ensure a top quality outdoor experience. This requires a lot of careful coordination, scheduling and planning.
Cancellations 8-14 days prior to a reserved program will be refunded all but $50. Cancellations 3- 7 days prior to a reserved program will be refunded all but $75. No refunds will be processed for cancellations within 72 hours of the start of a scheduled program.